Senior tax accountant
Come join us in downtown Edmonds! TranerSmith is looking for the right candidate to complement its growing public accounting firm. This long-term career opportunity is ideal for someone looking to progressively advance their skill set in multiple disciplines of accounting. We are relationship driven so, written and interpersonal communication skills are crucial for this position. Our clients look to us to provide exceptional value in tax, compilation & review services, as well as to assist with other general business planning.
The right candidate for our team will:
- Possess solid interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in a straightforward manner over the phone, in person, and through email
- Desire to foster relationships with our clients
- Be analytical and be good at problem solving
- Ability to independently conduct research
- Proficient with technology and adaptive to new tools and skills
- Be self-motivated and possess the ability to work both independently and collaborate in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Experience with the Prosystems CCH Axcess Software Suite & QuickBooks is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft products Word, Excel and Outlook
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is DOQ
- 5 weeks paid-time off
- Medical insurance
- No non-compete agreement is required for employment
Only qualified applicants should apply by uploading a cover letter and detailed resume or mail to "201 Fifth Avenue S, Suite 202, Edmonds, WA 98020". Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
TranerSmith is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.